Friday, October 08, 2004

Coming up for air...

I am at a Panera's just down the street from the hotel, taking advantage of the free wireless net connection and some pretty fine eating. I thought I should post a small update, since I've been out for so long. Since my last post, I have played two games, one of which went until 1:30 AM only to be resumed at 9:00 for another three hoursor so. I'm about to head back in to get in my final ASLOK game of 2004, and then back to Toledo for the rest of the weekend before returning to work, exhausted, shell shock and jittery.

Later I'll update the two games played, plus the one about to happen. I'm honestly hard-pressed to recall a more entertaining week than what has happened here. If you haven't done ASLOK, you really haven't done ASL correctly.

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home