Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Acquisitions at ASLOK

I purchased some things there that I should make mention of.

First was Schwerpunkt Volume 10. Schwerpunkt is usually packed with some really great scenarios, and this was my first ever acquisition. I plan on getting the rest of them over time.

Second, I purchased Netiher Fear Nor Hope from Heat of Battle, covering the 2nd SS Das Reich Division from 1939 until 1945. I've only played The Last Fort, but the rest of them look great. One scenario features six consecutive Russian Human Waves on the SS positions. Looks like fun.

I also purchased The Buckeye Pack from HOB. My grandfather served in the Buckeye division in the Pacific theater, and it seemed fitting to honor him with the purchase. I haven't played any yet, but Jeff DeYoung assures me that this is a great pack of scenarios.

Finally, I picked up Melee Pack I and Melee Pack II from the SoCal ASL Club. These were relatively cheap at $10 each, but I haven't really had a chance to examine them.

Unfortunately, Critical Hit had rented a suite upstairs for their sales, and I didn't know it until I had already blown my budget. There are quite a few CH modules I'd like to have, so I guess I'll just have to order them later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home