Sunday, October 17, 2004

My new storage option

Cabela's -- Plano 7771 Hard Box

After viewing all the storage solutions observed at ASLOK, I have been thinking about ways to convert my counter storage to a more portable format. Right now I'm in the standard Plano solution, but they aren't really as portable as I would like. I spotted these Plano 7771 tackle boxes at the local Meijers and I think this might be the way to go. As you can see in the picture, the box will hold four Plano's internally that will easily accomodate four nationalities with a tight pack. Inside the top lid, three smaller Planos would cover most of the information counters. A large bin in the side would cover dice glass, card decks and quick reference charts. I figure two of these boxes should cover most everything I would need with a tight packing arangement. Not bad, and I'll be searching some more before pulling the trigger on anything.

I'm also thinking about clipping my counters. It's probably simple insanity, but at the moment it seems strangely appealing....

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home